• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What would you do if a swat team showed up at your door?

Forum Clout
I've had the shit kicked out of me by cops (the OPP used to be really good for that) and got tased for coming out with my hands up but I had my shirt in my one hand so they thought I was hiding something and panicked. I kept saying "it's my fucking shirt" and then I just threw it at them like "look, idiots, it's a shirt" and they immediately tased me. A lot. I was also really jacked and scary at that time so they really beat the fuck out of me, stomping on my head while another bunch were pinning me down and George Floyding my neck (which makes you instinctively fight) if I just met them by throwing a punch they probably would've shot me. They weren't responding to me hurting anyone either.

Point is, if anyone gets away with swinging at a cop, it's a kid or a retard. If someone who knows better does it, they'll fuck you up. They literally think Patrick is mentally challenged.
Hush snow nigger child, they failed in subduing me using the full force of a half dozen men all standing 6-3 or greater.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I'd probably be like "hey guys, get out of here, you just got trolled!"

But sherioushly, I'd be a cooperative little bitch and explain the situation. The vast majority of cops aren't looking for a fight and will be calm when you're calm and cooperative. I guarantee all of Pat’s cop troubles come from him being a belligerent narcissistic retard who thinks everyone should be aware of his situation in any context, which the MPD should have long ago, but his attitude definitely didn't help. The only reason he hasn't been shot or beaten is because he's a soft faggot acting like a retard throwing a fit. So what I'm saying is, don't act like that.