• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What would you do if a swat team showed up at your door?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I can't give a real answer after that hilarity but I did get swatted last year...

I watched the video of it happening to me recently & I still notice a few different details; my accent changed at 3 times in 10seconds, I repeated 'whats going on' a silly amount of times only changing (along with accent) to 'I don't like the ground' - after a copper said 'take him to the ground'.
Unlike Rick I was joking with the cops after a minute & they cuffed me to the front for comfort & basically told me who swatted me.

They did have a warrant & I've got loadsa stuff that at least looks dodgy but it was malicious - so basically a swatting, & they said I have weapons

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Probably not too different than anybody else

I sleep naked so I’d grab a robe real quick, run to the door, immediately panic and start showering then with profanities at the top of my lungs. Probably go on a histrionic tirade about stuff - cyberstalkers trying to kill me, how they’re traumatizing my wife, how they should know my personal situation because it’s in their notes. Maybe tell them they should never respond to a call at this house unless I’m the one calling them.

Then I’d probably jump on Twitter and post about it for hours.

Pretty straightforward

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'd scream at them for a few minutes before taking a limp wristed swing at them. All the while my retard wife would be filming it in the hope that we can find an excuse to sue the cops.
I've had the shit kicked out of me by cops (the OPP used to be really good for that) and got tased for coming out with my hands up but I had my shirt in my one hand so they thought I was hiding something and panicked. I kept saying "it's my fucking shirt" and then I just threw it at them like "look, idiots, it's a shirt" and they immediately tased me. A lot. I was also really jacked and scary at that time so they really beat the fuck out of me, stomping on my head while another bunch were pinning me down and George Floyding my neck (which makes you instinctively fight) if I just met them by throwing a punch they probably would've shot me. They weren't responding to me hurting anyone either.

Point is, if anyone gets away with swinging at a cop, it's a kid or a retard. If someone who knows better does it, they'll fuck you up. They literally think Patrick is mentally challenged.

G

I'd tell my wife to take out her camera and start recording, then I would start screaming at them and provoking them to assault me. I would then inform them that I was suing them, and afterwards I would go on a media tour in the hopes that I could garner the sympathy of the general public, and possibly catch the ear of a wealthy individual willing to pay off $41,849.87 of my court-ordered debt.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I had six cops show up guns pointed one night. Somebody called them because they heard my laptop batteries exploding behind the house and thought they were gunshots. So they came to the back door and the cop in the lead pointed her gun right at my head.

I just put my hands up and explained the situation, let them in to see the scorching and melting on the laptop chassis and sent them packing. It was an eventful night.

Uhhh #ACAB I guess? They were pretty chill, really.