• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What would Opie and Anthony have to do to win you back?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Opie would need to stay in obscurity where he belongs while Jim and Anthony do the show they were always meant to do.
Norton was the funniest of them. Out of the three I laughed at shit he said far more than anything Anthony said.

The Shit Taste Hour with LasagnaLeapYear: Bringing you the shittiest opinions in history.

Forum Clout
The Shit Taste Hour with LasagnaLeapYear: Bringing you the shittiest opinions in history.
Didn’t think you could possibly be more of a lazy, low effort, lackluster contributor to the funny. But with this post, you’ve established yourself as a world class dunderhead. Please crack one joke. We’re dying of humor starvation from you.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Didn’t think you could possibly be more of a lazy, low effort, lackluster contributor to the funny. But with this post, you’ve established yourself as a world class dunderhead. Please crack one joke. We’re dying of humor starvation from you.

That's right. I have to write your material for you.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
@That Nigga Dre
@That Nigga Dre Shitpost

g-o.gif