• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What we eating and drinking tonight, gang?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Just bought these for the second time.

A little bit pricy, but a nice change. Very sweet and you can hardly taste the alcohol. I think they could be pepped up with something. Maybe a shot of apple brandy? You know what, maybe even a shot of fireball. :unsure:

Strongbow Dark Fruits Cider 44cl | VIP Bottles

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Just bought these for the second time.

A little bit pricy, but a nice change. Very sweet and you can hardly taste the alcohol. I think they could be pepped up with something. Maybe a shot of apple brandy? You know what, maybe even a shot of fireball. :unsure:

Strongbow Dark Fruits Cider 44cl | VIP Bottles
Ooh real classy. only the best drink this in the UK...don't look up the slurs on social media

Heineken is wank.

Peroni is expensive but it's the best mainstream one imo

G

Heineken isn’t the best Dutch pilsener but it’s a nice light refreshing beer. I’m more of a fan of Belgian beer anyway.
If I drink beer I usually stick to Czech ones - Pilsner, Gambrinus, Kozel, Krusovice. Hadn't had Heineken in years and yeah, refreshing is a good word for it.