• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was your favorite toy as a kid? No electronics.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
GI Joes. The smaller ones from the 80s and 90s. When I was in elementary school, an older kid down the street sold me his whole collection (like 50 guys with guns and accessories) for $10. Best money I ever spent.

This guy was my favorite:
OIP.Wk_YKf356JEOoMAG6Xy6AwAAAA

It's hard to see but he has like a hook on his belt that you could tie a string to. That was alotta fawkin problems for Cobra *sniff*
I remember the rubber band that would connect GI Joe's together. I'd always wind them up and helicopter the arms and toss him from the window to fall on the busy street or sidewalk below

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
beyblades the first generation ones. I remember getting those hasbros ones was pretty cool. Guess wasted a lot of money on those. You had to assemble them and shit.

G

I still remember the heart skipping a beat sensation of tearing the wrapping off my Christmas present Sega Megadrive (Genesis) with Sonic, T2 Judgement Day and Alien 3 games package.

Less than 6 months later, my mother asked me to perform some menial household chore while I was playing on it. I told her to wait a second. No, now, she said. I answered rudely. She stomped the shit out of the console there and then. Just heel fucked it. She had a temper on her, what can I say. Hell of a woman though.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I remember the rubber band that would connect GI Joe's together. I'd always wind them up and helicopter the arms and toss him from the window to fall on the busy street or sidewalk below
I had a batman toy that I loosened the screws on and would toss it up into my ceiling fan and watch all the pieces just explode. I'm laughing just thinking about it right now.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
My parents told me i could never sleep without it, still have it, as you can see.

View attachment 117638

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Please delete this, don't doxx me!