• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was your favorite toy as a kid? No electronics.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Legos and hot wheels/matchbox cars were all I wanted back in the day.

Then the Incredible Crash Dummies toys came around and blew my socks off.

crash-dummies---taxi-crash--neuf-en-boite--p-image-382971-moyenne.jpg

Then naturally cool ass Playstation came out and made toys lame.

What were your favorites?

I'll hang up and listen.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I spent a lot of time in the backyard with my BB gun. I shot a couple of birds but I always felt kinda bad since there wasn’t a reason for shooting them. I mostly shot cans or crab apples that fell off the tree.
I would set off fire crackers on fire ant beds, and to not get in trouble I’d cover the bed with a rubber dog water bowl and that worked great at keeping the sound down

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
GI Joes. The smaller ones from the 80s and 90s. When I was in elementary school, an older kid down the street sold me his whole collection (like 50 guys with guns and accessories) for $10. Best money I ever spent.

This guy was my favorite:
OIP.Wk_YKf356JEOoMAG6Xy6AwAAAA

It's hard to see but he has like a hook on his belt that you could tie a string to. That was alotta fawkin problems for Cobra *sniff*

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
In 1992 I got a super Nintendo

But I also got this

I can only assume my parents had come into some money somewhere. They are usually really shitty present buyers even to this day with grandkids but 92 I won big. It was so in demand even a home made version became a huge thing

I haven't seen this since it aired in January 1993 and I still remember feeling so smug playing with my real version