• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was your allowance?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I didn’t get an allowance cus we were poor, but if I ever wanted a ride to the mall or band practice, my mom would make me do shit like clean the bathroom or wash her car beforehand, then slip me a $5 for a slice. To this day, I can’t fucking stand the chore of washing my car. I will ALWAYS pay to have it done.

This was in middle school. By high school I was already hustlin and runnin numbahs, Joe Rogan.

G

You grew up to be a faggot, brother.

051DC3C2-672E-429D-A71F-799FECA93DC4.jpeg

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
6-10th grade I would get $10 a week. This was in the early 2000s so I wasn't able to buy much. Always had to choose between a soda or bag of chips. Couldn't get both.

In 9th grade, my friend's dad would give him a $20 bill every other day. He would always use it to buy meth for us to do after school.

If my parents had money like that to give me i probably would've gotten really into hard drugs by 17.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Never got an allowance (Poorcel, brother. Yada yada, yuck)

But i’m glad i didn’t get spoiled, i like to think it build character.
I grew up very comfortably but didn’t get an allowance either. I’m just mostly glad that I had a nice house to live in and didn’t get hit. I had a job throughout middle school but I spent every penny I made on hockey cards. Terrible investment tobehonestwitchya.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
About $20 or so a week from middle school to sophomore year of HS (sometimes more depending on chores and stuff). Then I went to military school and pay call was $20 a week, but I would hustle a bit and sell Ramens and other things and usually double that or more.
I’d get £20 a weekend when I’d go stay over at my dads. I felt like a king, got me 2g of weed.