• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was shitty in the 80s/90s in your country?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Sitcom acting was bottom of the fucking barrel. You can argue it still sucks, thus it has always sucked. But there is something especially terrible about BAD 80s-90s acting in sitcoms (and some movies produced by/with sitcom talent.) Over the top facial expressions like it's a silent movie. This was the era where Jim Norton was influenced. And the slang is just annoying.

The whole presentation in the 80s was trash like that. They were living in a very specific little insignificant time frame that they thought was going to last forever. It was arrogance. Watch a movie from the 80s and marvel at the extremely dated shit going on, and how annoying it would be even 5 years after the fact.
Wasn’t Married with Children in the 90’s? That show rules.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm hard pressed to think of anything that didn't fucking rule in the 90s. I had a great childhood. I have no reason to be the way I am.

Edit: fashion. Women looked like old ladies. My mom had a perm and giant Peggy Hill glasses.