• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What troll annoys Pig the most?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
He really hates successful men, or men who can attract women.

Men who are more talented than him, or have more objective life achievements at a younger age.

Also men who are physically stronger than him and/or have a lifestyle and a state of health that is worthy of public admiration.

I'm not cutting this down much, am I!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He really hates successful men, or men who can attract women.

Men who are more talented than him, or have more objective life achievements at a younger age.

Also men who are physically stronger than him and/or have a lifestyle and a state of health that is worthy of public admiration.

I'm not cutting this down much, am I!
This is due to him being so insecure he HAS to put down just about every man he can to make himself look better. He knows he can’t get women and is a massive failure that can’t even get his ass off the couch and better himself.

G

Jon and Ade
image_11675.jpg

G

Josiah tape 5, now shut your fucking MYOOOOUUUTTTH. What makes you think you have any right to talk to me?!?! (Whipes tears)
His loudest and closest to tears oinking in Josiah V was when asked whether he'd been like that (denying facts, not listening and failing miserably) at school with his teachers. That really set him off.

I think the incongruity between his fragile self-construct as some kind of intellectual renaissance man and the reality of his provincial high school education, where he did poorly enough to not make it into any college better than his local community one, and his failure to make it past more than a semester or two there, depresses and infuriates him in the rare moments he honestly acknowledges them to himself. But those moments are when he's shitass drunk and he drinks some more and passes out and forgets them. Until the next time.

G

What's the timeline on their marriage? Was she early doors pregnant with Annabelle here or had she already had her and big boy had impregnated her with son number one already. Either way his hand is placed lovingly and protectively over her womb and she holds it there possessively. It's like she's saying "he's mine" and he's saying "don't worry, I'm here. A real man is here to look after you. The nightmare is over."

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
His loudest and closest to tears oinking in Josiah V was when asked whether he'd been like that (denying facts, not listening and failing miserably) at school with his teachers. That really set him off.

I think the incongruity between his fragile self-construct as some kind of intellectual renaissance man and the reality of his provincial high school education, where he did poorly enough to not make it into any college better than his local community one, and his failure to make it past more than a semester or two there, depresses and infuriates him in the rare moments he honestly acknowledges them to himself. But those moments are when he's shitass drunk and he drinks some more and passes out and forgets them. Until the next time.
He's also morbidly obese.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Josiah tape 5, now shut your fucking MYOOOOUUUTTTH. What makes you think you have any right to talk to me?!?! (Whipes tears)
Part 5 truly was cinematic. So much fan service. Rick was doing all the hits. But the craziest part was when he realized he'd been had, took that long pause, and then snapped in Twitter pat. Even josiah was like "wtf, you did not just say that."