• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What the hell's this shit

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
mm.JPG

Forum Clout
"My father was a professional gaffer and key grip, child."
“Oh camera man child, adjust the lens so it’s facing at a downward angle towards me whilst filming. The last staff didn’t listen to reason and the cyberstalkers had a field day with my scenes because, while I am slim, the camera does add 10 pounds.”

“Uh look man, these things are all pretty standard, the camera is set at-“

“Nyumb nyumb nyumb, sounds like you have peanut butter in your mouth child”

“Uhhh what the fuc-“

“Just position the camera correctly, child. Now I’m off to the craft services table for a pop tart and slice of marmalade pie.”

“Craft services? Look man it’s just me and you hear in your house. Can we just knock this ou-“

“SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!”

G

The other times he did this didn't it take a couple of days after flying him someplace? its funny he is not even worth flying someplace now

After Rick submitted his food receipts from the last trip, Science Channel did the math and figured it was cheaper to fly a cameraman and equipment to Milwaukee and film at the hovel than it is to feed Rick for 2 days. He's very fat, you see.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
The other times he did this didn't it take a couple of days after flying him someplace? its funny he is not even worth flying someplace now

(((They))) don't pay you or fly you out. Most the time it is free work, and you are paid in catered (COMP'D that most cant afford) food that the other 60 extras get. Believe me MamaNik paid for his other two 10 seconds of air time flight to and motel stay (MamaNik pays for anything that will get the pig out the house even his daily $20 rations at holligans). This is probably his own project his caretaker wife's mother paid for. It is his own bum begging tape for a gofundme to pay his debt. #PAYQUASI fat faggot with #bitchtits

Last edited: