• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What the hell's this shit

G

20220211_192434.jpg

They filming "Black Nigger Farts Vol. 3"?

Last edited by a moderator:

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
Really is a testament to how awful these types of zero budget shows are that a fat man with no education at all is allowed to speak as some sort of expert. Any county college astronomy professor would be more qualified and interesting.

If it were a show about your wife leaving you for a man with giant penis, I could see some merit to Ricks expert testimony.

G

Really is a testament to how awful these types of zero budget shows are that a fat man with no education at all is allowed to speak as some sort of expert. Any county college astronomy professor would be more qualified and interesting.

If it were a show about your wife leaving you for a man with giant penis, I could see some merit to Ricks expert testimony.
That's because no person with any kind of credentials or expertise would ever be on a show on the history channel ever. One of my professors that I still talk to has been contacted by them six different times over the years (she teaches at a community college) and she said that actual state university college professors won't even take their calls, and community college professors know to tell them no because it's, as she's so articulately put it "fucking career POISON"

The "doctors" and "professors" that they talk to are usually nut jobs who have mail order degrees and nothing to lose.