• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What the hell was this?

G

17406710.jpg

Some kind of lesbian erotica for dorks? It looks like he tried to make sexy Gauntlet Legends fan fiction. Seems very out of place next to his Space Chili's trilogy. And why did he only write the third one? It's like one of those bad direct to video sequels from the 90's. So weird and dumb.

Also, some funny synchronicities in the Google search results:
Screenshot_20240617-200025_Brave.jpg

A guy named Patrick Tomlinson that works with traumatized kids (instead of giving them the SFWA treatment), a guy named Patrick R. Tomlinson that works for Mullen Law Firm, Rick featured on a series called "Eating Authors"
Screenshot_20240617-195936_Brave.jpg

The book being in the Children's section, child, and the protagonist being named "Kella Cun". Weird, wild stuff.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
I dunno but I bought it as a goof to make a review post here, and during that time I just had it sitting out in the open.
My dad visits one day, and he had to have seen it. Now any time he sees me reading a book I can only assume he thinks it's some gay fantasy smut.

I just hope to God he didn't see the authors name and thinks I'm a fan of Patrick Tomlinson

G

I dunno but I bought it as a goof to make a review post here, and during that time I just had it sitting out in the open.
My dad visits one day, and he had to have seen it. Now any time he sees me reading a book I can only assume he thinks it's some gay fantasy smut.

I just hope to God he didn't see the authors name and thinks I'm a fan of Patrick Tomlinson
Did you ever post the review?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure this is also the book he's holding up in the infamous naked behind a plant picture (which again, why?). Although I'm not about to have "Patrick Tomlinson nude" in my search history to confirm. What a complete weirdo.
I want to know the context of that plant pic too but nobody knows. Everyone seems happy with the explanation of "because hes deranged" but i wanna know why more specifically. What was the caption when he uploaded that?

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
i think that gig came from his second better friend shane moore who threw him a bone and is probably responsible for pat having a writing career at all

1718692600161.png

but i don't think they're friends anymore because shane is a ultra conservative that tweets favorably about trump and against drag queen story hours and such. he's also an actual mead head and a 'stealthy geek' that is into tabletop rpgs and gay shit like that not just disney+