What the hell is Mel doing?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Is he going to start going the Nicolas Cage and Bruce Willis route where he just starts doing a bunch of movie where he shows up to set for a day or two to shoot some quick scenes that amount to maybe 15 minutes of screen time? You're better than this Mel. I really hope he's only doing these to get funding for Passion of the Christ 2.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
They said “hey mel wanna come to Calabasas for a week to shoot a few scenes and fuck around a million dollars?” and Mel said “well ive already had my dick sucked 4 times this morning, may as well siphon some more money out of you dirty heebs pockets, so yeah, why not?”

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Saint Mel is finding it hard to get real studios to put him on again. Nigga needs to work.
I'd rather push out a few stinkers for small studios and get paid a few million for the screen time and logistics of a small role. Just a few hours at the studio and millions. He's in his 60s he don't need to be on the set for weeks at a time just to make a little more.

I don't even have interest in Mel Gibson tbhwy but I respect the man for his "hustle" as the kids call it these days.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I'd rather push out a few stinkers for small studios and get paid a few million for the screen time and logistics of a small role. Just a few hours at the studio and millions. He's in his 60s he don't need to be on the set for weeks at a time just to make a little more.

I don't even have interest in Mel Gibson tbhwy but I respect the man for his "hustle" as the kids call it these days.
Exactly.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house

I believe what you meant to say was hes “getting that bag, yo. No cap”

TorqueWheeler

Didn't Hacksaw Ridge get a few Oscars? Can't be that hard.
It got a couple of Oscars and a bunch of awards season noms but after that the whole Winona shit reared up again and Mel was quietly placed back on the shitlist. He was actually on his way to directing the Suicide Squad sequel, despite admitting he didn’t understand superhero movies but that all quietly went away again.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
It got a couple of Oscars and a bunch of awards season noms but after that the whole Winona shit reared up again and Mel was quietly placed back on the shitlist. He was actually on his way to directing the Suicide Squad sequel, despite admitting he didn’t understand superhero movies but that all quietly went away again.
I remember the Suicide Squad there was talks about him directing it, but there was even an interview where he said there were talks but he wasn't sure if he would take the project. I think that was more him just losing intrest and didn't have anything to do with Winona.

TorqueWheeler

I remember the Suicide Squad there was talks about him directing it, but there was even an interview where he said there were talks but he wasn't sure if he would take the project. I think that was more him just losing intrest and didn't have anything to do with Winona.
I assure you the fallout from people being outraged about his Oscar success damaged him. Accept it or don’t.