• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What the heck happened to Robin Quivers?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yeah, that was her being called hot, not being hot. I always kind of thought that was a goof. But Fred being funny... I mean come on... the dude is one of the strangest people on the planet. He is literally the king of mars.
Being weird is not funny. He is thin skinned and the excessive drops are annoying. Robin was at least funny when she bashed Jackie.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Robin being hot, totally a new thing, maybe I'm just getting senile, but, regardless, Fred was always really fucking funny. If you don't believe me, please defer to the WWAWD Eric the Midget thread where like probably over 90% of my over 30 posts are soundboard quotes
Fred fucking sucks. My all time favorite Fred moments is whenever Howard would say "Not now, Fred"

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
1684809231792.jpeg