• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What the Fuck Does WWAW Mean???

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Did your nigga birds survive the storm?
I don't know. I went to the park earlier and they were none there, but it was still breezy so they may be sheltered somewhere. None of the trees or the power line they hang out on were down so their territory seems to be intact.

But they could be dead somewhere, or displaced 70 miles away. I'll check when it's calmer.

Forum Clout
WWAW was a small AM radio station run out of a converted horse stable in San Juan Capistrano. It was best known for hosting the Cumia Brothers Hour of Power in the late 80s and early 90s. The show was kind of unstructured and aimless until an 18 year old golf caddy named Gregg Hughes walked through the doors and deftly steered the ship through a nuanced conversation about race in America during the OJ Simpson trial.

Hughes started sitting in as third mic until cohost Joe Cumia went to jail for assaulting his wife with a frying pan. After that he was promoted to full time and the Opie and Andy Show was born.