• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What the fawk happened to games?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I was thinking Burger Time. What's some of them other food related games?
535x840.jpg

Cooking Mama is a milf, cockstar more like, hehehe.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
There are still cool games being made by nobodies, you just have to find them. Saying all new games are shit is like saying movies are shit because that's all Hollywood puts out or saying books are shit because that's all Tomlinson puts out. 90% of everything is shit and yes, most games are faggy today because most people (especially game devs) are huge fags. But, development has never been more accessible and there are still some gems out there.

To add on to that, shit like Unity and GameMaker is a huge reason and problem that games are so faggy today. Used to be you had to be a fucking nerd to be able to put something together but now any fruitcake with rainbow hair and a missing cock can put something together, it's that cheap and easy.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Forum Clout
There are still cool games being made by nobodies, you just have to find them. Saying all new games are shit is like saying movies are shit because that's all Hollywood puts out or saying books are shit because that's all Tomlinson puts out. 90% of everything is shit and yes, most games are faggy today because most people (especially game devs) are huge fags. But, development has never been more accessible and there are still some gems out there.

To add on to that, shit like Unity and GameMaker is a huge reason and problem that games are so faggy today. Used to be you had to be a fucking nerd to be able to put something together but now any fruitcake with rainbow hair and a missing cock can put something together, it's that cheap and easy.
I really liked The Return of Obra Fin. What are them some other indie game you like

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Forum Clout
If you want good indie games Risk of Rain 1 + 2, Binding of Isaac, Factorio (depends on how autistic you are), Vampire Survivors, Katana Zero, Dead Cells, Hollow Knight.
Where you at with Subnautica, few hours in and its a bit boring for me. Just got Katana since it's recommended as a Hotline Miami clone

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Where you at with Subnautica, few hours in and its a bit boring for me. Just got Katana since it's recommended as a Hotline Miami clone
I never got into it but was turned off after the devs fired the sound designer for voting for Trump or something gay like that. It's probably way better than when I last played, it was still in early access then. I tried The Forest and it's kinda janky but pretty fun for a survival game.