• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

what sopranos character you relate to? (if anyone says tony you're a lying faggot)

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
VAFFANCULO! THIS SCARY FISH KEEPS-A TALKING TO ME WHEN I SLEEP! DIO SANTO! TIME FOR SOME ANTIDEPRESSIPESTO

1654193237168.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Anyone else think @Snake is a cool guy like Tony?

Didn't think so.

He even changed his name and avatar to Tony Soprano back when.

Pretty pathetic and cringe LARP, don't you agree?

Smh

Monk

Forum Clout
I'm like Noah Tannenbaum.
Noah has a punchable faggot face but he fucking ruled when you think about it. Kid alpha'd the fuck out of Tony when they met(his mannerisms when talking to Tony/saying "Fuck you" to Tony,) then took Meadow's v-card before breaking up with her in a library(genius move,) and pulled the greatest hit it and quit it move ever when he fucked Meadow's sexy thick roommate then took out a restraining order on her. Noah had the biggest balls of any character on that show, by far.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Noah has a punchable faggot face but he fucking ruled when you think about it. Kid alpha'd the fuck out of Tony when they met(his mannerisms when talking to Tony/saying "Fuck you" to Tony,) then took Meadow's v-card before breaking up with her in a library(genius move,) and pulled the greatest hit it and quit it move ever when he fucked Meadow's sexy thick roommate then took out a restraining order on her. Noah had the biggest balls of any character on that show, by far.

Yea, good point. He was more of a bad ass than Jackie Jr. for sure. Sure he never almost drown in a 2 or 3 foot pool ether.

G

He was mixed race black and jew, he was mentally ill. That ain't balls.