• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

what sopranos character you relate to? (if anyone says tony you're a lying faggot)

G

i always related to ralph with my problems with authority/the boss (tony) and stuff. also doing crazy shit while on coke or drunk lol

i dunno make this thread is gay and faggot, but i'm drunk. but I always hated how sopranos fans thought ralph was irredeemable, coz I knew where he was comin from

Hamburger Jones

Your favourite faggots favourite faggot.
Forum Clout
EasyRadiantHorsechestnutleafminer-max-1mb.gif

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Oddly enough I have similarities to Artie Bucco.

I grew up surrounded by Kings and all my friends became Kings and they remained my friends and I still hung out with them in get caught up in some of the nonsense and always told to scram if actual shit was about to go down. None of them blew up my restaurant though.

Similar to Bucco. He was surrounded by the mob, had very close friends in the mob who would help him out if needed, but was by no means a mobster.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I related to the kids when I first watched it, because I was their ages and it was a startling accurate depiction of turn of the millennium teenagers.

Now I identify with Christopher. Not the drugs, but being low man on the totem pole, my work not being appreciated, and the older generation flaunting shit I'll never have.

I ask you: Where's my arc? :cry: