• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What song do you like that your friends and family would rightly ridicule you for ever admitting to? I'm talking deep faggotry here.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I love that song, along with Rock Lobster and Love Shack. Otherwise I can't stand this band, but those three songs work.

Speaking of, there's a guy who mashes up songs all the time. He mixed B-52's and Slayer, and I listen to this all the time. Call me weird but I like it.

That guy also did "Hip to be the Sandman" which I love.

This Russian guy's no slouch either:

T

Tony Hinchclit

Cyndi Lauper released some stuff in the 90s that actually sounds sort of cool. The world influenced pallette is a bit Gabriel-esque to my ears.
[MEDIA=youtube]zJFTnPvt4_A[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]hIL5RiCfxko[/MEDIA]
Additionally,
[MEDIA=youtube]YzPUY_uiYkI[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]OxVTjaoL_GM[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]RGUvQrtFXPU[/MEDIA]

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Too many to name. Disturbia by Rihanna is probably my favorite one ever, though. I love nothing more than railing half a gram of Ketamine and laying in bed bumping this shit, old Madonna, and countless other faggy house club and pop songs.