• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What song do you like that your friends and family would rightly ridicule you for ever admitting to? I'm talking deep faggotry here.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

No, seriously. I like it

I love that song, along with Rock Lobster and Love Shack. Otherwise I can't stand this band, but those three songs work.

Speaking of, there's a guy who mashes up songs all the time. He mixed B-52's and Slayer, and I listen to this all the time. Call me weird but I like it.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Oh shit, that's right, my embarrassing song. Yeah, here you go...

I was gonna put Congo to be a dick, but I love me Freddie Mercury. I don't care if he bit more pillows than a pig ate from a trough, the man could rock.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I was always under the impression love songs are not gay, they're attempts to get pussy.

It has to be a song like lyrics like "Your Woman" or "I Could Never Take The Place of Your Woman" for me to be embarrassed.