• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What shitty presents did you get this year?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Every year, my mom asks my younger brother and I for a list of what we want for Christmas. My brother always gives her his and gets most of it. I never bothered because I’m a grown man with a good job and buy myself what I want. This year, I finally forced myself to think of something and gave her a list of 3 different Cubs jackets I was thinking of buying and even sent her the links/sizes with plenty of time in advance and she ended up getting me a $150 Visa gift card. It’s like, hello mom? Why even ask me? Ammirite fellas?

Whatever tho, I make my own money and prefer to spoil her, instead. She raised us on her own and I get WAY more satisfaction in buying her nice things. I don’t need prezzies like a welfare-leech, layabout, Tomlinson.