• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What shitty presents did you get this year?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
When I was young I got a Sega Genesis controller when I owned a SNES from my grandparents. 20 years later I was moving boxes from my parents' house and I found a box with filled SNES games, a first generation SNES model, a bunch of SNES controllers, and one single Sega Genesis controller opened with the cord wrapped around it. I still have the Genesis controller on my shelf of old controllers.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
When I was young I got a Sega Genesis controller when I owned a SNES from my grandparents. 20 years later I was moving boxes from my parents' house and I found a box with filled SNES games, a first generation SNES model, a bunch of SNES controllers, and one single Sega Genesis controller opened with the cord wrapped around it. I still have the Genesis controller on my shelf of old controllers.
I hate to sound like a Reddit Faggot, but that's wholesome.