• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What race is this?

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
9467ca59d5f65f6d37f4c7986d3861db.jpg

G

@CarolMaxheinie has been on this since day 1. He’s an actual retard. We’ve destroyed that word just like Rick and his friends have destroyed “Nazi” but I’m being literal here. Another word that’s been destroyed…

he’s a real retard, like for real. He should ride a short bus and be in special classes for other retards because he is mentally retarded.

hes a retard, is what I’m trying to say.

edit: and also fat and a faggot. My bad for omitting that

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
@CarolMaxheinie has been on this since day 1. He’s an actual retard. We’ve destroyed that word just like Rick and his friends have destroyed “Nazi” but I’m being literal here. Another word that’s been destroyed…

he’s a real retard, like for real. He should ride a short bus and be in special classes for other retards because he is mentally retarded.

hes a retard, is what I’m trying to say.

edit: and also fat and a faggot. My bad for omitting that

He's not a retard, you can spot them quite easily (see Bobo). His stupidity is a direct result of his narcissism. In every nation on earth, kids are expected to be sponges: send them all to a building, have them sit down and absorb knowledge. But he was a rock: pissy that a boy genius like him would be expected to sit in front of an teacher who is much, much stupider than him. So instead he would "argue" with teachers, but arguing for him is "I will say the correct thing and you will tell me that I am correct".

You know those hyper-religious families that homeschool their kids, but instead of math, science, history it's Jesus, Jesus, Jesus? That's his level of intelligence, it's just his mental illness holds him back, not shitty parents.

G

He's not a retard, you can spot them quite easily (see Bobo). His stupidity is a direct result of his narcissism. In every nation on earth, kids are expected to be sponges: send them all to a building, have them sit down and absorb knowledge. But he was a rock: pissy that a boy genius like him would be expected to sit in front of an teacher who is much, much stupider than him. So instead he would "argue" with teachers, but arguing for him is "I will say the correct thing and you will tell me that I am correct".

You know those hyper-religious families that homeschool their kids, but instead of math, science, history it's Jesus, Jesus, Jesus? That's his level of intelligence, it's just his mental illness holds him back, not shitty parents.
Nah, he’s dumb retard.

He talked to “Josiah Muños” for 5 hours after suing Josh Moon and never even checked to make sure he was real, even after noticing his email address was suspect. And he thought this guy was going to write an 18,000 word article. That’s bobo level retardation.

G

It's a matter of fact that Pat's conception story is similar to Freddy Krueger's. Except while Freddy's mother was an innocent nurse who was captured and raped all weekend by the maniacs in the asylum she worked at, Mama Raven voluntarily let the hobos in her local park run a train on her after Happy Hour Margaritas with the gals one fateful night in 1979.

Fat's face, brain and work ethic are the offspring of one of those burdens and the hedonistic whore who let them blow their beans inside her.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Nah, he’s dumb retard.

He talked to “Josiah Muños” for 5 hours after suing Josh Moon and never even checked to make sure he was real, even after noticing his email address was suspect. And he thought this guy was going to write an 18,000 word article. That’s bobo level retardation.

You can always hear the little Carlos Mencia "DUH DUH DUH" in the voice of a true retard. Compare Patrick's standup to Bobo's standup when they'd have him open for Vos. Patrick is an overconfident idiot who thinks his "Ho Door" puns are the funniest thing humanity has ever written. Bobo is like "I WAS ON DUH BUS AND DUH BUS DRIVER SAID I HAD TO PAY DUH FARE AND I SAID WHY DUH I HAVE TO PAY DUH FARE?"

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I like how hotly debated the question of him being a literal retard is.

I think he's just a soulless sack of shit with no friends who is in "fake it till you make it" mode and constantly suppressing self-doubt, to the point that it blinds him to the fact that he is utterly ridiculous in every way imaginable. He doesn't even look at these pictures before he posts them, because if he did the monster would tell him that he's a disgusting lard ass who should wrap his lips around the barrel of a gun.