• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What race is this?

Forum Clout
ef72bffbde5dedb1b4f20c0d074da3e8.jpg

One worth cheating on

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Bernell I'll send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, fucker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking gun, fucker! You receive a love letter from me, you're fucked forever! You understand, fuck? I'll send you straight to hell, fucker!

Forum Clout
A gentle reminder to take a step back and consider - Fatso not only:

1) posed for this picture;
2) thought it was good enough to take;
3) thought it was good enough to keep and not delete instantly; but also
4) thought it was so good that he had to share it with the entire world despite also being a cunty firebrand who would doubtlessly have this photo and any others like it used against him mercilessly.

Literal pants-shitting retard.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
This is one of his craziest photos to me. He's faking the look of genuine, hard laughter, but he's just standing in a bathroom alone staring at himself in a mirror.

He wanted to show off to everyone how much whiter his teeth are after years of "tea stains". Most women wouldn't even do this. He's so unaware and creepy.