• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What ona bit have you listened to most?

Pashow84

Forum Clout
The misheard lyrics bit was just an anomaly. It was late in the game, one of the last shows they did. It was just o and a, no worm, Opie is legitimately funny in this and there’s wreck of a phone call from Bovine Joe. Oh, and it starts thanks to a phone call from SNOWAAAAY!!!!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The misheard lyrics bit was just an anomaly. It was late in the game, one of the last shows they did. It was just o and a, no worm, Opie is legitimately funny in this and there’s wreck of a phone call from Bovine Joe. Oh, and it starts thanks to a phone call from SNOWAAAAY!!!!

That was taken off YouTube for the longest time I haven't heard it in forever. The caller saying that one song says "porch monkey" when it obviously didn't had me howling.