• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What makes you feel genuinely sorry for Patrick?

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
I assume he is a constant hostage to his own impulses and a cripplingly low self-esteem. It's why he larps all day about who he is and why he always has to text back to get the last word. I wouldn't call it feeling sorry for him, though. I acknowledge he is a victim of himself in the same way others would be a victim of him if he had any actual real power in life. I could never feel actually sorry for him because I know he would enact his Porky Pig Pol Pot power fantasy if he had the power to.

I hate his, "this is going to be the brave 'I'm not backing down' part of the article that rallies everybody to me" statement to the 'press.'

P

potatopeeler63

Nothing. Second hand embarrassment?
almost everything.
specifically the actual hawaiian watching him twirl that stick in awe.

but this is a microcosm of the culture war that uncle boomia is spearheading.
The faggots vs the non faggots and the faggots are losing

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
We haven't thoroughly reached Patricks humanity yet.

The squealing rage we're seeing from Pat now, stems from us damaging the only thing he truly cares about in this whole world, and something that he venerates more than anything else: His EGO. We're directly attacking that and winning, and he's scrambling to stop the rest of it from leaking out, exposing his human core underneath.

That's when I'll start to worry for Patrick, because what would be left will be the closest he's ever come to being a human being, and without the safety and security of his ego; there's no telling what he would do himself and others.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
We haven't thoroughly reached Patricks humanity yet.

The squealing rage we're seeing from Pat now, stems from us damaging the only thing he truly cares about in this whole world, and something that he venerates more than anything else: His EGO. We're directly attacking that and winning, and he's scrambling to stop the rest of it from leaking out, exposing his human core underneath.

That's when I'll start to worry for Patrick, because what would be left will be the closest he's ever come to being a human being, and without the safety and security of his ego; there's no telling what he would do himself and others.
Hes too much of a pussy to just off himself but hes absolutely the type to do it after hurting someone else. Narcissists and BPD types lash out when their house of cards falls or they're unmasked for everyone to see.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
Me:

1: Him begging for book sales on Twitter.
For some reason this really, really bums me out and actually makes me think about leaving the atalker life behind. :cry:

2: Anything to do with his family
You don't exactly chose your family. The mixed feelings they must have towards Patrick of both shame and defensiveness have to be difficult to deal with, and personally I would never take steps to make things worse for them than it already is. I'm genuinely sorry for all of them. :(

3. Impending mental breakdown
I do believe that mental health issues are underestimated in our society as compared to physical health issues. And Pat is clearly borderline. He has symptoms of paranoia and, I do worry about when his Narcissistic Personality Disorder inevitably implodes on itself. I genuinely don't know what will happen then, and it's worth bearing in mind that he is 6 foot 1 and a trained fighter.

A friend of mine works in psychology and she tells me that her work is actually mostly quite boring because you are dealing with people who have predictable mental health issues that are usually exacerbated by a low IQ and it's almost impossible despite how much cognitive therapy you apply to dissuade them of the belief that it's all someone else's fault. Basically, she's talking about Pat. You are dealing with people who hit a wasps nest with a Wiffle ball bat every single day and all you can do is spend years of your life just trying to tell them not to. That's the position we are in. We have tried and tried and tried again to help Pat with his health problems and he refuses to accept our better judgment. It's a sad thing and every medical health professional can tell you similar tales of the cases that were lost from the start. I pour out two shots - one for me, one for my piggies. (y)
Sometimes I start to feel like you do, but then I remember that he would legitimately dox every single one of us as well as everyone who disagrees with him in the hopes of ruining our livelihood. He’s a terrible person and is ironically way more of a fascist than the people he harasses online. Fuck him. And he’s fat to boot!

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I think Pat should focus on being pitiful. That's the best advice I can give him. Stop pretending to be a tough guy or a snarky know-it-all or whatever. Just be the emotionally-stunted manchild that he is, without any pretentions.

If he embraced his borderline retard status, he would get to keep playing with toys and watching movies all day, and no one would expect anything from him, but at least people wouldn't actively dislike him.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I think the trying to fuck with his Goodreads reviews is wrong and I won't participate because it's too petty and keyboard warrior shit to me.

But there's no obvious "moral" line there so I'll keep my mouth shut, watching from the sidelines and still updoot because there's no real harm done and the way he always addresses it in the most antagonistic, unprofessional way he can makes him really, actually deserve it.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Don't forget that this is the same guy who openly states that he believes that the livelihood of anyone who votes differently than him should be stripped away, and their personal lives ruined. All for having different opinions than him. He's a simple minded rube with a simplistic worldview who screeches about imagined fascism even as he practices it. He calls anyone who even leans right a "bootlicker" while he's the biggest (literally and figuratively) state loving, Big Brother worshipping, government simp imaginable.

He also rubs elbows with pedophiles in the hopes that it will benefit his all ready flailing career. So, like Annabelle, fuck those kids who get molested. They don't matter as long as Piggy Boy stands to benefit from it.

Fuck Patrick S Tomlinson. Fuck his whore mother, his broken beta father, and his sex pest brother. What a bunch of fucking Tomlinsons.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
28-F0222-F-FE4-E-47-DB-B6-D9-BBCEBCD223-E9.gif

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
If he ended up as a prison fuck pig I might feel sorry for him. Even though that is what he wanted for everyone of us and was the point of the lawsuit. Below something like that, I can't feel sorry for him at this point.