• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What makes you feel genuinely sorry for Patrick?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Me:

1: Him begging for book sales on Twitter.
For some reason this really, really bums me out and actually makes me think about leaving the atalker life behind. :cry:

2: Anything to do with his family
You don't exactly chose your family. The mixed feelings they must have towards Patrick of both shame and defensiveness have to be difficult to deal with, and personally I would never take steps to make things worse for them than it already is. I'm genuinely sorry for all of them. :(

3. Impending mental breakdown
I do believe that mental health issues are underestimated in our society as compared to physical health issues. And Pat is clearly borderline. He has symptoms of paranoia and, I do worry about when his Narcissistic Personality Disorder inevitably implodes on itself. I genuinely don't know what will happen then, and it's worth bearing in mind that he is 6 foot 1 and a trained fighter.

A friend of mine works in psychology and she tells me that her work is actually mostly quite boring because you are dealing with people who have predictable mental health issues that are usually exacerbated by a low IQ and it's almost impossible despite how much cognitive therapy you apply to dissuade them of the belief that it's all someone else's fault. Basically, she's talking about Pat. You are dealing with people who hit a wasps nest with a Wiffle ball bat every single day and all you can do is spend years of your life just trying to tell them not to. That's the position we are in. We have tried and tried and tried again to help Pat with his health problems and he refuses to accept our better judgment. It's a sad thing and every medical health professional can tell you similar tales of the cases that were lost from the start. I pour out two shots - one for me, one for my piggies. (y)

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Nothing. He deserves everything he is getting. All he has to do is have a tiny bit of humility, and just leave it alone.

Seriously. It'd be so simple for him to make this stop.

1. Private your Twitter
  2. Change your phone number
  3. Stop being a dick to strangers all day on Twitter

Do those things and all this ends. We're really not that determined despite what he says. Joe was able to pretty much starve us (#StarveNana) of content when he stopped biting. Now all we do is post screenshots of his retarded FB boomer ramblings. Nobody fucks with him directly and hasn't for a long time.

If he'd been trying to ignore us this whole time then I'd feel some sympathy for him but he's done everything he can to fan the flames of this autistic war from the beginning.

G

6015-A656-8-AB8-422-F-A243-D2455-DA0801-D.jpg

This photo tbh

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I never feel bad for Rick. He might be autistic, but he is capable of taking care of himself. There were times where I did feel bad for him, but he’s consistently proven he’s a pathological liar and narcissist. He lives a fake life online, and never tries to better himself offline. He’s just a weak bitch who on twitter masquerades as “an actual tough guy”. In real life he’s shown he’s incredibly timid, through his vocal tendencies and stuttering. Basically he’s a fat lying faggot and I could go on but I don’t feel like doing a JoeH post right now. Fat.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
None at all. Long before the real life trolling started he used every avenue he could think of to hurt us. He would close your bank account, cancel your credit cards, deny your mortgage application, and change the locks on your house if it was as easy for him to do as send a DMCA, all because you posted a meme about him or give him a 1 star review. If someone like him had any power at all they'd be extremely dangerous.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
We've been over this countless times. He deserves not a fucking shred of sympathy for the way he treats other people (when he can get away with it and doesn't risk having his teeth knocked down his throat, that is). You feel sorry for him? Spend 2 minutes scrolling down his Twitter, that should cure you of that erroneous notion.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Fuck him. He is fighting harder to preserve his online reputation than he ever did to be a part in his daughter's life. He treasures Twitter and the opinions of others over his own child. He's fucking human garbage who's not even man enough to accept the responsibility of his own actions; a pussy little bitch who can dish it out but thinks that he's exempt from taking it.

He deserves all this misery and more, every day for the rest of his life. Fuck him and his loser family.