• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is the worst thing Patrick has ever tweeted?

Malibu Pat

Apocalyptic prophylactic
Forum Clout
I think it's this where he takes a creepshot of a woman and asks his followers if he should kill her.

View attachment 11753

Putting the murderous autism aside, it's a fucking coy brag of, "yeah, a woman sat next to me at a bar to talk, but I'm way above that sort of thing". Not above posting shit like that though.

His mouth looks fucking ridiculous, too.

View attachment 11754

What a fucking piece of shit.
Wasn’t it determined that the woman is Niki?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
There are so many candidates, with countless more being spewed each day.

The time Rick told some conservative politician to pay his child support.

The time Rick said that if Annabelle (who was still a child) got raped in Alabama or wherever the fuck she wouldn't be able to get an abortion.

The time Rick said he was proud that Annabelle is waking up in a world where a woman can be the president if the real president dies.

The time Rick saw fired police officers and firefighters (for not getting the jab) feeding the homeless and shit all over them, as if he's ever done a charitable act in his entire pathetic life.

The time Rick flipped off a child at a sporting event for some reason, not that there's any scenario in which such a thing is appropriate unless he was 15 or younger at the time.

The time Rick caught the ire of Ben Shapiro and his first impulse was to imply Ben was gay for him, revealing his core homophobic tendencies and demonstrating his entire woke persona is him pandering poorly.

Any of the times Rick has been approached by one of his fans on Twitter and he was a dismissive cunt to them, as if he's in any position to shit talk the handful of people dumb enough to enjoy and pay for his drivel.