• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is the worst thing Patrick has ever tweeted?

G

I think it's this where he takes a creepshot of a woman and asks his followers if he should kill her.

wow.jpg

Putting the murderous autism aside, it's a fucking coy brag of, "yeah, a woman sat next to me at a bar to talk, but I'm way above that sort of thing". Not above posting shit like that though.

His mouth looks fucking ridiculous, too.

twilightzone.jpg

What a fucking piece of shit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I love this for the fact she’s not that close, is completely turned away from him and clearly has no interest in him but he just desperately needed some ego boosting.

His disgusting fish flaps bizarrely twisting into a swastika doesn’t hurt matters either.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It’s a tough one man. I’d also like to explain that bar tweet. He sat in his normal spot at the bar. That lady was already sitting there. That’s why she’s turned away not him. He autistically sat where he always sits (check the other pictures) and she was weirded out. Pat thinks he’s a regular and has his own spot that everyone knows and respects. So he had to come up with this story for twitter points. Meanwhile, no one cares. Fat autistic faggot.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I think it's this where he takes a creepshot of a woman and asks his followers if he should kill her.

View attachment 11753

Putting the murderous autism aside, it's a fucking coy brag of, "yeah, a woman sat next to me at a bar to talk, but I'm way above that sort of thing". Not above posting shit like that though.
I thought that was Nikki (see sunglasses) and he just made up the story to show everyone he had a Surface.

PeteRose

Forum Clout

View attachment 11753

His mouth looks fucking ridiculous, too.

View attachment 11754

What a fucking piece of shit.
he was "working" too! twitter on the computer

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
You don't sit your fat ass at a bar with a laptop if you don't want to talk to people. You sit at a table away from everyone else away from arms reach if you want your peace and quiet. He's so hateable.

The worst part about that tweet is his crooked fag mouth and how he had to stop and take the selfie while the bartender and other people looked on with disgust at the animal at their bar that they can't tell to go home because he's a paying customer.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Instead of providing a link to backup his obvious horseshit, Fatrick advises this young lady to Annabelle her family on Thanksgiving because that's what the people he hates most would do.

You're a fucking piece of shit, Patrick. Enjoy never celebrating Thanksgiving with your own daughter you fucking deadbeat load.

G

Instead of providing a link to backup his obvious horseshit, Fatrick advises this young lady to Annabelle her family on Thanksgiving because that's what the people he hates most would do.

You're a fucking piece of shit, Patrick. Enjoy never celebrating Thanksgiving with your own daughter you fucking deadbeat load.

[URL='https://ibb.co/f41bY6h']
Screenshot-20211104-113512.png
[/URL]
[URL='https://ibb.co/VM1mS9Z']
Screenshot-20211104-113533.png
[/URL]
I dont care about that fat liberal bitch abandoning her family, but that was still enraging. He is such a piece of shit. Human shit.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

God, what a fucking asshole. He AGREES with her and is still being a dick about it. She's asking for sources so she can actually back up her points and fat pat just refuses (probably because that information doesn't exist)

This is even worse than the Sourcekikes who will demand while talking in person that you provide them with citations and studies, as if you carry that shit around with you in case it comes up in a conversation.