• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is the ultimate (LEGAL) finishing move, that we can deal out to Patrick?

G

Idk. Being a lolcow is so ingrained in his DNA that I feel he had to have been memorably awful
We know he’s a bitch boy in person though, he’s only a super cunt from the safety of the internet. 25 years ago when he was in high school he was probably just a loser dweeb that no one really remembers.

I’m about the same age as him and I can only remember a handful of people that I went to high school with, not counting the few that I’m still in contact with.

i couldn’t name one person in the band or drama club or who sat at lunch playing magic the gathering.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The coup de grace would be his twitter getting..

View attachment 22045
That definitely would be the grand finale. No coming back from it either. He can't even make a ban evasion account to make himself feel better. Tranth can because he's primarily addicted to Twitter posting, but Pig will be absolutely seething if he can't pretend to be a success under his full name and picture. It's the worst punishment imaginable for a delusional narcissist.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
That definitely would be the grand finale. No coming back from it either. He can't even make a ban evasion account to make himself feel better. Tranth can because he's primarily addicted to Twitter posting, but Pig will be absolutely seething if he can't pretend to be a success under his full name and picture. It's the worst punishment imaginable for a delusional narcissist.
Best part is he won't have$5000 left to pay noseberg for a 3rd copy pasted letter