• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is the kindest thing a girlfriend has ever done for you?

P

potatopeeler63

she would go out of her way after the gym to my place, a 15 min drive in the opposite direction from her house, just because i greatly enjoyed eating her sweaty undercarriage.
she would also sometimes wake me up with a blow job.
have you ever rubbed your dick when you wake up and smell it?
Rancid. Good egg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
My mom went for a test and they found out the polyps in her nose wasn’t cancer. She was so concerned and hugged me in such a loving manner. I couldn’t get sober so she broke up with me. Arguably the biggest regret of my life and believe me, there’s a ton of them.
Nice addiction, stupid

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I dropped out of high school, and my gf at the time was aghast that I never got to go to the prom. So she told me a few weeks later to dress up nice because we were going out. I get to her place, and she's gone all out decorating the house, and even invited some friends over to give me my own prom.

I never really gave a shit about the prom, but I thought that was a very nice gesture on her part.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
>Laughed the first time I ever said "I have nigger fatigue"
>Sucked my sweaty peepee when we'd been camping for 2 days and hadn't showered
>Laughs whenever we bring up "dead vizio baby"
>Regularly asks "what's going on with the fat author"
>Paid the $70 for animal poison control when she left a protein cookie out and my cat ate it

P

potatopeeler63

>Laughed the first time I ever said "I have nigger fatigue"
>Sucked my sweaty peepee when we'd been camping for 2 days and hadn't showered
>Laughs whenever we bring up "dead vizio baby"
>Regularly asks "what's going on with the fat author"
>Paid the $70 for animal poison control when she left a protein cookie out and my cat ate it
you planted that fertile seed inside her yet? make sure you go balls deep in mish with a pillow under her hips and make her do a handstand after