• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is the kindest thing a girlfriend has ever done for you?

G

One time I half came inside this girl, and not only did she buy Plan B herself, she didnt even tell me about it and I only found out through her friend.
I didnt appreciate until years later how much of a bro move that was. Most women would make me pay, as well as try to verbally make me feel like shit. I shouldve married her
The first serious gf I ever had I shoulda fawkin married. Will never meet anyone like her again. Recently stalked her on fb and she had a "it's okay to be against gay marriage" border wround her profile pic ffs. She's not larping, was always legit conservative and Christian. She's still hot as hell, too.

I still have birthday cards and stuff she wrote for me, and resd them every so often and think about what couldve been.

All my previous self had to do, was treat her with a bit more respect. I'm always going to remember that. And I have plenty of time to think it over.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
My ex got us Mike Krukow’s friends and family seats when the Giants were at coors field. I got to boo the giants from his seats which were right below where he was announcing, I was drunk and it was enjoyable. It also ended up being the longest game in Rockies history which made it even more uncomfortable for her. She never did that again.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The first serious gf I ever had I shoulda fawkin married. Will never meet anyone like her again. Recently stalked her on fb and she had a "it's okay to be against gay marriage" border wround her profile pic ffs. She's not larping, was always legit conservative and Christian. She's still hot as hell, too.

I still have birthday cards and stuff she wrote for me, and resd them every so often and think about what couldve been.

All my previous self had to do, was treat her with a bit more respect. I'm always going to remember that. And I have plenty of time to think it over.
Is she married? What if you reached out and gave it another shot? It sounds like she'd prefer to be with a pureblood (unvaccinated) though.

Forum Clout

I also look back and cringe at stuff young douchebag me did to some genuinely nice gals. Whatever relationship hell awaits me over the next several years...I have it coming.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
My first college girlfriend was a total sweetheart. She would buy me little presents sometimes, leave me nice love notes before she left for class and would come over to my place and cook me dinner most nights. So, of course, I dumped her, thinking: "I want to play the field more in college and there's gotta be millions of nice, cute girls like this one. I mean, they can't all be crazy, useless cunts, right?"

Sigh...