• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What I dont get about Anthony Cumia's hate for the African American community:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
TYFYS...you gave this Snow Nigger a good frame of reference.
Of course child. Central Islip is where smitty Dunbar would make that queer cough up 50 cents and a stick of gum.

She even admitted that he didn’t press him for it, just asked if she had it. But she was such a weakling as a small girl that she gave it up everyday.

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I know niggers are sub-human scum. But all the niggers that I know, and I know a lot. Always take care of their mommas (children, baby-mommas and fathers are another story).

I know a nigger that is an ex-con (shocker, I know), a pimp, and an all around sociopath. And has his mom in an insanely expensive private asylum (she suffers from schizophrenia and alzheimers). And every weekend, instead of "working", he spends it taking care of her by himself. And she's always pristine.

All I'm saying is cumias are sub-nigger scum.
This is true. Blacks loves their mothers and show loyalty to them. Their fathers being absent make them especially close to their moms which results in them acting irrational like the crazy bitch women that birthed them.

However they do not abandon them due to them being their only parent. And probably because they rake in 3 grand a month selling their 30 mg roxicodones.