• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What I dont get about Anthony Cumia's hate for the African American community:

G

• He used to do cocaine with his mom
  • He lost his virginity to the same slut his dad and bro Joe fawked
  • His dad showered with him
  • He and his bro went on a hitch-hike/greyhound trip cross country to be with their bummy dad in California. They were like 12 and 15 or something.
  • His dad was a bum/broke/neglectful
  • His mom subsequently got dementia
  • He was ok with partying with his mom, but just visits are too much? Not even taking care of her (I know ppl who are wiping their parents ass cuz they got a stroke or something)

Did any of you guys ever experience any of this with your parents or growing up?

How is he not a Nigger? This is behaviour even most niggers would find foul and beneathe them.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
  • He used to do cocaine with his mom
  • His dad showered with him
  • He and his bro went on a hitch-hike/greyhound trip cross country to be with their bummy dad in California. They were like 12 and 15 or something.
He actually freebased crack with his family. And got offended at the callers for pointing that out. He even gave a long speech on the O&A show about how you actually freebase cocaine and how it was different from smoking crack. But the callers just kept ripping on him. This was one of those things that Anthony allegedly told O&J not to bring up on the show again. Antshells aka Anthill.

His father showering with him was part of the first roast on the XM show. His father showered with both him and Joe often enough that Anthony had various memories of it. The first 10 minutes or so of that roast is ripping on Anthony for showering with his dad complete with pedophile jokes and molestation jokes. Anthony was the one who even brought it up in the first place. They are talking about comedians telling embarrassing stories on air and Anthony blurts out "I used to shower with my dad".

The story of him taking the bus trip is the opposite. His mother sent money to Anthony's father to send Anthony and Joe on a plane to NY. His father pocketed the money and instead made them travel via Greyhound bus all the way to NY. Anthony and Joe ended up stopping in various places to gamble, were transporting drugs, and eventually police asked them why two young kids were traveling alone unsupervised on a cross country bus ticket.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
He’s from Central Islip the Hawthorne apartments. I’m from less than a mile away. An area more ghetto and scary but less blacks than where Anthony is from.

to frame this better, when my friend who was older than us first got a car we would go to the Hawthorne apartments to buy weed cuz it’s full of niggers who still hand sell.

I would have to sit down and write a list of all the people I know who either got killed or murdered someone who were from Central Islip.

I know a really terrible story but I would really be putting myself out there. Just take it from me, a Nigger in his own right. Anthony is as black as he is Gay.

G

He’s from Central Islip the Hawthorne apartments. I’m from less than a mile away. An area more ghetto and scary but less blacks than where Anthony is from.

to frame this better, when my friend who was older than us first got a car we would go to the Hawthorne apartments to buy weed cuz it’s full of niggers who still hand sell.

I would have to sit down and write a list of all the people I know who either got killed or murdered someone who were from Central Islip.

I know a really terrible story but I would really be putting myself out there. Just take it from me, a Nigger in his own right. Anthony is as black as he is Gay.
TYFYS...you gave this Snow Nigger a good frame of reference.

Forum Clout
Once Nana got rich, he fiercely rebelled and tried to distance himself from his niggerish roots by becoming what he thought was the antithesis of a nigger, but what he failed to grasp was that everything he did was perfectly in his niggerish character, as he simply doesn't know any better. The garish house, the retarded cars, blowing money in AC, the gay pool parties...the definition of nigger rich.

At the same time, he was becoming internet radicalized, going out of his way to smother his niggerish impulses by gravitating toward hardcore right-wing survivalist Nazi-type shit, shit he used to rationalize his desperate attempts to hide and/or get past his niggerish upbringing. Similar to how he uses pedophilia to disguise his homosexual urges, Nana began citing facts and anecdotes to "prove" how much he hates niggers, when what he actually hates is himself.

In fact, I have to wonder if his Times Square encounter ever even happened. It would be totally in character for Nana to create a fictional scenario where he could express his hatred for niggers, and by extension himself, so he could go off on a rant that would forever tag him as a nigger-hater, in a desperate attempt to finally distance himself from the niggerish upbringing that continues to haunt him. No one ever came forward, no one witnessed it, no one ever tried to cash in on it, the only evidence is one pic of an angry negress (dime a dozen). Nana was so desperate to escape his niggerish heritage that he was willing to torpedo his career in order to do it.

And it isn't to suggest that he doesn't legitimately hate niggers, as who doesn't? But deep down it's less about them and more about himself. They're just an easy target where he can unload his intense self-loathing. He even studiously avoids daylight and dresses as un-niggerish as possible in an attempt to "whiten" himself, so desperate is he to shed his inner nigger-ism. It's why he drinks so much...he wants to forget how he was raised as a nigger.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
He was ok with partying with his mom, but just visits are too much? Not even taking care of her (I know ppl who are wiping their parents ass cuz they got a stroke or something).
I know niggers are sub-human scum. But all the niggers that I know, and I know a lot. Always take care of their mommas (children, baby-mommas and fathers are another story).

I know a nigger that is an ex-con (shocker, I know), a pimp, and an all around sociopath. And has his mom in an insanely expensive private asylum (she suffers from schizophrenia and alzheimers). And every weekend, instead of "working", he spends it taking care of her by himself. And she's always pristine.

All I'm saying is cumias are sub-nigger scum.

G

Free based coke with his mother, neglected his family (put mommy in the nursing home), spends his money frivolously, it's not allowed to own a gun, thinks his race is superior to everyone else's and will tell you about it every chance he gets, is a convicted bitch beater, lost his job because he loudly and inappropriately talked shit, drinks and gambles constantly, has a laugh so irritating you want to punch him in the face, is ugly and gross but says it doesn't matter it's because he boasts about his large penis, fucks around with that gay shit but is "on the D.L. 'bout it", puts his personal relationship business out on front street so he can spitefully talk shit about a girl when he's done with her, belongs in a prison cell, etc.

I can keep going with more black stereotypes that he meets the criteria for. He is more of a nigger than actual niggers.