What Forum/Sub jokes are we glad finally died out?

RobertMewler

- I never found "He got the girl" funny.

NINTCHDBPICT000431212208.jpg

Last edited:

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Wasn’t that the “Opie is a corpophilic pedophile” guy? Or was he the one who would say how Ope won again?
Does anyone have that artistic rendition of War Hero Joe saving infants by scaring Opie and Wease away from them? Wease, having a strangely pronounced nose, flees with the words: "Careful! He has Christ on his side!"

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Hate to commandeer your thread, but where we at with Jim Norton texting through time? That was short lived in my opinion, but how much farther can you go once you show human evolution with Worm being on primitive side of the scale?

Also, Rib of the Day thread stinks on ice and needs to go the way of the Dodo.
I made some of the funniest Norton texting during History images. The one with him texting as Washington was crossing the Delaware was one of my funniest things I ever made while while pooping at work.

I forgot about the one I made of him being next to Lincoln when he got assassinated. Hahahahaha

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I made some of the funniest Norton texting during History images. The one with him texting as Washington was crossing the Delaware was one of my funniest things I ever made while while pooping at work.

I forgot about the one I made of him being next to Lincoln when he got assassinated. Hahahahaha
it was a good bit, not enough content for it to become overdone.
On the otherhand...
67a3f7c85b0b1e1e922b4ac520ee5eec.png