What Forum/Sub jokes are we glad finally died out?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
All these vivid memories just flooded back of glitchy video game gifs, inflatable tube men videos, and Muppets running with their arms in the air.

But that said, at the time, those were really funny.
Those times were the best imo fucking with Anthony and joe finding out about that tranny Jim was stalking on IG. Him being caught eating with that giant Nordic one.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Hate to commandeer your thread, but where we at with Jim Norton texting through time? That was short lived in my opinion, but how much farther can you go once you show human evolution with Worm being on primitive side of the scale?

Also, Rib of the Day thread stinks on ice and needs to go the way of the Dodo.
Probably my top 5 favorite bits.

Hate to commandeer your thread, but where we at with Jim Norton texting through time? That was short lived in my opinion, but how much farther can you go once you show human evolution with Worm being on primitive side of the scale?

Also, Rib of the Day thread stinks on ice and needs to go the way of the Dodo.
For how consistent he’s been over a long period of time, you’d think he would choose posts that were actually worthy of a rib of the day. That thread is horrid

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I hated when people would photoshop people’s tweets to make them look worse simply because it gave fodder to the Joe’s and Fat’s to claim everything was fake. Joe’s real tweets were more than enough to fuck him around. He had most of them still up on his twitter even as he denied posting them to Judge Milian.

I also hate any inter-forum drama between people who deem themselves known regulars around here. Nobody cares that some guy has an ugly GF in his past or whatever the fuck. Just call somebody a faggot and move on like the rest of us.