• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What exactly is wrong with Pat?

Bit Account

他们称我为神
Forum Clout
but moved like lightning.
j7V4BdLNstMitb9oFRmEcm-320-80.jpg

G

Yea you could kick my ass. I'm out of shape and depressed. In the old sub, I relapsed after my positive lentil soup post. I started drinking and spiking H and started mating with British and German whore pig tourists. I got in a argument with another user who said he was big and fat but moved like lightning. The next day we reconciled. It was magic.
Ah man, I've struggled with the booze myself. It's tough to go through this life sober. But if sounds like you have a woman who adores you, and if I know anything at all, that's all you need.

Forum Clout
Ah man, I've struggled with the booze myself. It's tough to go through this life sober. But if sounds like you have a woman who adores you, and if I know anything at all, that's all you need.
My beloved friend, it was all fun and games until my Colombian fiance died. Loved her more than the hundreds of pig whores I've boned since middle school. I had 3 children with non white women who I wasn't responsible for, nor do I care about. Then I met my true love, and after she died, I had a nervous breakdown and moved back to Spain. Long story short, my paisana wife loves me more than I love her. But I promised myself I wouldn't cheat on her after she supported me when I was in the can. All I did was get high on H when I was away while she looked after my real estate in NYC and took care of my sons. I owe it to her to be worthy of loyalty. I had to move back to NYC bc off the heat that I brought down on my family. Crime doesn't pay. Being a tough guy doesn't pay. For all the young guys here, be righteous.

G

My beloved friend, it was all fun and games until my Colombian fiance died. Loved her more than the hundreds of pig whores I've boned since middle school. I had 3 children with non white women who I wasn't responsible for, nor do I care about. Then I met my true love, and after she died, I had a nervous breakdown and moved back to Spain. Long story short, my paisana wife loves me more than I love her. But I promised myself I wouldn't cheat on her after she supported me when I was in the can. All I did was get high on H when I was away while she looked after my real estate in NYC and took care of my sons. I owe it to her to be worthy of loyalty. I had to move back to NYC bc off the heat that I brought down on my family. Crime doesn't pay. Being a tough guy doesn't pay. For all the young guys here, be righteous.
Goddammit, how much can one heart take. You Spaniards are still faggots for that "vosotros" shit though, fucking kills me...