• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What does 2022 have in store for the Pat saga?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
He'll never have to "pay" because we broke the simulation

No NPC like Fats is supposed to reap what he so fatly sowed. He's an agent smith without powers but also without any strategy other than his script.
Seriously if you look at Patrick's interactions as a limited bot it all makes a lot more sense. Why would he reply with the cookie cutter shit? Why would he continue this stuff? Why would he continue to gain so much weight?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
The Divorce Saga will happen eventually. Unless he gets a job, Nikki isn't going to support him forever and we all know he doesn't have another publisher deal incoming. It's gonna be a fun one.
If Niki does a face turn, and everyone here starts pretending she's fuckable and not a hideous monster, I don't think I can do da bit.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
They want death. It's their publicly stated goal.

b8621b2292e889648bfefe2ecc816838.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
personally don't give a fuck about Pat at all, faggy dumb doofus too stupid and jive-y to get really riled about. just want to see what happens with Simons. Pat giving momentum that indirectly includes Seth warrants Pat's suffering just on that basis. Pat is nothing, if he stopped getting fucked with here he would still get Gregg Opie Hughes level of engagement

intertwined lives of Fat and Quasi and Boykin is its own show at this point. I'm rooting for Quasi and Boykin but I also kind of want to see them let loose on the fat squirming pig bait they have at the end of their tackle. Pat means as much to you as you do to him the longer you go on with this. Get those legal fees paid off and let the fat pig faggot live his fake twitter life. He'll crave and unconsciously try to recreate the interactions and drama he got from here a few years after it ends

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The Divorce Saga will happen eventually. Unless he gets a job, Nikki isn't going to support him forever and we all know he doesn't have another publisher deal incoming. It's gonna be a fun one.
I think it could actually happen. Adrienne was an "unnaturally supportive wife" at one point. Then Pat quit his job in 2010 to focus full time on writing (I suspect he was actually fired) and within a year, Adrienne dumped his ass for Jon.

Niki might be a tougher nut to crack considering he's been unemployed for the duration of their relationship. But now that his book deals are gone, unless he gets a job, he'll have no income coming in. There are only so many aborted dogshit projects (like his Scrooge adaptation) that someone even as awful as Niki can take.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Someone he admires on twitter will correct him on something and it will provide us hours of entertainment

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Unfortunately I’m pretty sure Niki is as mentally ill as her husband and she’s all in on her special little boy. I don’t think a divorce is on the table. However, wishes are perfectly legal, so I wish when Piggy is speeding off to Nikis mommy’s cabin in woods again, that he slides off the road, flips the car and both die in the ensuing fire.