• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What does 2022 have in store for the Pat saga?

G

What a fawwwkinn year boys! Really Jocktobered this clown into phase 73 with a killer lawsuit mahhn! :brothaman_md:

A fuckin lawsuit Has! HA HA HOLE EE SHIT :image_9253_m:

Tins of fun stuff in 2021 but you know 2022 Fatty Pig Fatty will no doubt top himself. We got some BIG TIME episodes coming your way!!

-How will he pay Quasi?
-Bankruptcy
-Divorce???
-more fun characters to meet???

So much hope and excitement!!!

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Given all the coverage he's been getting outside of this place, 2022 may be the year that the normies catch on to our lil' piglet.
Its only a matter of time before someone not even affiliated with this thing of ours recognizes him and (please Jesus) records their interaction for youtube fame. The thought of Pig melting down as some dudebro records and laughs makes me a bit hard.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
The only thing that could really destroy him is the payout to both Quasi and SFWA.

I just can't fathom why he thinks he can get away with not paying Quasi and how he thinks he's not on the hook for the SFWA money. I don't get it. By the time the case potentially ends in Wisconsin this month; he'll probably be looking at a $150K bill all around, for the entire thing. Why does he think that he's not going to suffer, when he's the bag holder in all of this? And why does he think that, even if he is getting the money from someone, that this whole fucking ordeal itself won't put a huge damper on his relationship with them, when even he himself had stated that family members have told him to "leave it alone"?

What exactly is he playing close to the chest here? The next "Apostlegate" should focus on that, although granted: At this point that's probably impossible because "fool me once", etc...but he's also dumb and, assumedly, desperate so...

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Nice “tin”, stupid. FatPat2022 will insist of the usual. Around 2-3 months he makes a complete fool of himself, publicly. He then continues to deny it ever happens. We continue to get bored in that 2-3 gap, someone bitches that patposting isn’t fun, then are elated when the fat retard continues to prove the point. So in other words, another great year for the brothermen!