• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think Pig would do if Thicke divorced him?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Yeah he has a womanly figure, hefty bosoms, and big poofy hair. He can paint it pink, put on some purple eyeliner, and call himself Patricia. He’ll look like every other white trash “disabled” fat bitch at Wal-Mart. It’s so low effort even Pat can do it!
And then sell even less books, if that's even possible. Keep sucking at life Patricia, make that last meal a bullet.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Niki would kick the dogshit out of him.
For real. Big Niki has those Shane Carwin lunch boxes. His chins would be rippling into 2023.

587-C1-C5-A-3-DED-4-FA8-8-B95-EBE3005-E6-F66.jpg

9-AB0-ADB7-A8-D4-4-C40-9689-83-BBFA30-A87-B.jpg

" You are letting them win!"

Absolutely this. He’d spaz at her for hours, crying his eyes out and threatening to kill himself while saying shit like “you’re going to see what happens neccccccxxxt and it’ll all be your fault!!!!”

Eventually he’d write a 432 tweet thread about how she betrayed him because she was too weak to withstand the heat of the important work he’s doing saving the world. Probably signing off with some complete faggotry like “Someday she’ll realize how badly she done fucked up and I’ll be perched high atop the mountain, enjoying the better world I helped create as ‘I know’ reverberates through the ether.”