What do you think nana's final years will look like?

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I'm aware that he could be living them right now with the way he drinks etc. but let's assume he lives until 80. I can picture him holed up in a tiny room, still streaming whatever version of COD is out then, mumbling about niggers and pissing himself. 50 year old Missy in the background still shouting at him to turn his vidya off.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
My black ex was a PSW and she works in an old age home. She'd call me while she was doing the rounds. It seems like a fucking miserable existence to have to be in those places. You don't get to sleep through the night, you have some loud N word coming in gabbing on the phone every couple hours to turn you over and make sure you didn't shit yourself. She also talked to them like they were her children. Just everything about it makes me totally understand the ones who would see her coming and just start screaming at her to fuck off. The one lady was flipping out the one time and my ex asked what she could do to make her more comfortable and she was just like "you could leave me the fuck alone!" I get it.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
This:

213.jpg

Then:

yj9ws6utmoz11.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
My black ex

Ew

Anywho, saying it's happening now isn't really a joke. He will continue to indulge in easy comforts because his entire life is defined by fear: beer, rage tweeting, rage gaming, and having yes-men validate that he's not a has-been. I'd be shocked if he actually moved to SC before dying.
Dementia and many alcoholism side effects will creep in more and more and he's removed anyone from his life who would challenge him so they'll just smile and nod as he deteriorates. Maybe a few more embarrassing appearances at venues of <100 people, giving pity laughs for the Anthony of old. When he can't take care of himself, Dawn will either care for him or more than likely put him in a home. Buzzards like Keith, Joe, and Missy will have a silent scramble over who gets the most of the last $100k or whatever he has left by the time. Fred, Bayshore, and other hangers-on niggers will eat each other in one last desperate bid for relevance. Danny Ross will weep at the loss of his one true love.

But most importantly, funny shit will be posted here.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Ew

Anywho, saying it's happening now isn't really a joke. He will continue to indulge in easy comforts because his entire life is defined by fear: beer, rage tweeting, rage gaming, and having yes-men validate that he's not a has-been. I'd be shocked if he actually moved to SC before dying.
Dementia and many alcoholism side effects will creep in more and more and he's removed anyone from his life who would challenge him so they'll just smile and nod as he deteriorates. Maybe a few more embarrassing appearances at venues of <100 people, giving pity laughs for the Anthony of old. When he can't take care of himself, Dawn will either care for him or more than likely put him in a home. Buzzards like Keith, Joe, and Missy will have a silent scramble over who gets the most of the last $100k or whatever he has left by the time. Fred, Bayshore, and other hangers-on niggers will eat each other in one last desperate bid for relevance. Danny Ross will weep at the loss of his one true love.

But most importantly, funny shit will be posted here.
I really hope he has a public funeral

Nana will die in a dated, wood paneled room in a third-rate nursing home, as a rerun of "Family Matters" flickers on an old CRT TV in the corner. Joe will almost immediately begin posting on his daughter's FB account about how unfair it is that his sister is the executor of Nana's estate, which at that point will consist of a few thousand bucks, some old scuffed "Sopranos" DVDs and a drawer full of old NYPD T-shirts Keith gave him years ago. And you will see Joe wearing those shirts (minus sleeves) within five or six days of Nana's death.

BlkPanda

Unless he dies suddenly his last days/months are going to be an absolute nightmare. He’s surrounded himself with leeches who will bail at the first sight of instability. We already know all his “family” will abandon him when he is no longer useful and no way missy (who proably already has POA) will stick around to that po t.

It going to be fucking sad for nana and I don’t know if this place will even be able to handle the magnitude of depression.

A decrepit Anthony with no memories who, at that point, proably believes we are his only true fans and begging us to keep feeding him because he doesn’t want to fade to oblivion alone

Last edited:
G

Look at Lady Di and Bill. That heavy drinking lifestyle usually ends in one of 3 ways. Wet brain (Di), sudden rupture/heart attack and death (Bill), or maybe the worst - a soft tissue cancer and the accompanying slow and painful hospice demise. Those are probably Nana's options at this point. One thing's for sure - she's not going peacefully in her sleep surrounded by loved ones.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Look at Lady Di and Bill. That heavy drinking lifestyle usually ends in one of 3 ways. Wet brain (Di), sudden rupture/heart attack and death (Bill), or maybe the worst - a soft tissue cancer and the accompanying slow and painful hospice demise. Those are probably Nana's options at this point. One thing's for sure - she's not going peacefully in her sleep surrounded by loved ones.
Liver cancer would be hilarious imagine nana trying to do the show while struggling with chemotherapy and radiation.