• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What did i miss?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Also Craig hopped on my knee for about 10 seconds but flew off when I tried to pat him.
pet-lover.gif

G

They finally let me out of the nut hut.

Nothing worked there, I've been there for 3 weeks, the medication didn't work, i hate that place.

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SdtGb']
NYfR.gif
[/URL]
The nut job that has been raiding this place has been revealed to be a nut job.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
@gassers/WormKiller, comment?

Craig and his silly antics, what will that rascal come up with next, love that little guy.
I get it though. I would be a little weirded out if I sat next to a friend and they decided to try to stroke my hair, I'd stand up and likely question their actions.

But he can't speak English so he just flew away. I totally get it.

Glad you're back.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I get it though. I would be a little weirded out if I sat next to a friend and they decided to try to stroke my hair, I'd stand up and likely question their actions.

But he can't speak English so he just flew away. I totally get it.

Glad you're back.
I would let you stroke my luscious blonde locks, not in a gay way, but in a brotherman appreciating another brotherman kinda way.

Glad to be back, tell Craig i said hi.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Patreeky finished his "Cakehorn isn't my alt" bit? Shame, I was enjoying it.