• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What countries have you been to?

Toast

Forum Clout
I'm going to Italy for the first time this summer. I don't consider Mexico or the Caribbean to be separate from the US, so this will be first trip to another country.

Side note: Is it true in Europe that all drinks are room temperature or warmer, and your plumbing is so bad you don't flush toilet paper? I'll hang up and listen for the answer.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Switzerland
France
Germany
Netherlands
Italy
Austria
Hungary
Greece like a billion times because it's the best

how was Egypt and when? i always wanted to go but it sounds terrible nowadays.

i'm an european boob so i will definitely visit NY someday and probably be sorely disappointed
Was with work maybe 10 or so years ago now. Something happened over there like a plane being shot down or something. Fun stuff.

G

I'm going to Italy for the first time this summer. I don't consider Mexico or the Caribbean to be separate from the US, so this will be first trip to another country.

Side note: Is it true in Europe that all drinks are room temperature or warmer, and your plumbing is so bad you don't flush toilet paper? I'll hang up and listen for the answer.
It’s true that they don’t use ice in everything like we do in the US but they do have refrigerators so shit is still cold. And there will be ice in things like cocktails that are supposed to have ice.

The toilet paper thing is true in some places but it’s not universal.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
US
Canada
Mexico
Jamaica
Bahamas
Saint Lucia
Curaçao
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
US Virgin Islands
Antigua and Barbuda
Cayman islands
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Martin
British Virgin Islands
Aruba
Chile
UK
France
Italy
Belgium
Greece
Ireland
Iceland
Vatican
China
Hong Kong
Japan
Australia
New Zealand
Look who thinks he's better than everybody else

G

Outside of the UK - Ireland, Sweden, Norway, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Italy, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Egypt, Ghana, Tanzania, South Africa, Lebanon, Israel, UAE, Brunei, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Iran, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Seychelles, US - all over, Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Cuba, Guyana, Ecuador, Argentina.

Places I've never been but would like to go - Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Brazil, Japan, maybe South Korea, Iceland, Philippines, some of the South Pacific islands. I must be one of the few Brits who's never been to mainland Spain.

Forgot Singapore.

G

Outside of the UK - Ireland, Sweden, Norway, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Italy, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Egypt, Ghana, Tanzania, South Africa, Lebanon, Israel, UAE, Brunei, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Iran, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Seychelles, US - all over, Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Cuba, Guyana, Ecuador, Argentina.

Places I've never been but would like to go - Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Brazil, Japan, maybe South Korea, Iceland, Philippines, some of the South Pacific islands. I must be one of the few Brits who's never been to mainland Spain.

Forgot Singapore.
I don’t think I’ve ever met one who hasn’t been to Iceland either.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
US, Netherlands, Italy, France, Spain, UK, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Zambia, Ecuador

Jizz

Forum Clout
iceland looks pretty fawking cool with the northern lights and the hot springs and thermal pools!

7baf59de2357645d1982f13c9c75aaf5.webp

338990729610521e796b8ab98aadd53e.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
US
Canada
Mexico
Jamaica
Bahamas
Saint Lucia
Curaçao
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
US Virgin Islands
Antigua and Barbuda
Cayman islands
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Martin
British Virgin Islands
Aruba
Chile
UK
France
Italy
Belgium
Greece
Ireland
Iceland
Vatican
China
Hong Kong
Japan
Australia
New Zealand
*Yawn* Try again when you've been somewhere cool, like Estonia.

G

iceland looks pretty fawking cool with the northern lights and the hot springs and thermal pools!

7baf59de2357645d1982f13c9c75aaf5.webp

338990729610521e796b8ab98aadd53e.jpg
Iceland was probably my favorite place out of all those. This hot spring is a fake tourist attraction but I still liked it anyway. I could have sat in there drinking beers for hours.