• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are your favorite "Why us?" tweets?

Forum Clout
why.png

us.png

?.png

??.png

Just a couple I was reminded of today.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Wasn’t there a tweet by a father about a prenatal screening for Downs ending up being a false positive, and yet Pat told him that he and his wife made the wrong choice having the baby?
He even called him “cruel” for….not killing the healthy baby?

There was another one where a white mother was lamenting her adopted black daughter cutting ties with her because she voted for trump. And of course patty “the only good family is a broken family” Tomlinson had to wag his gullet calling her a racist subhuman etc

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I wish @SpaceEdge went harder on the news outlets that interview pat, although I doubt it would have went anywhere and Space probably felt that throb deep down in his God-tier dick, too.

I really hope pat continues to gain notoriety for being an overt cunt to people. I just want the guy publicly booed wherever he goes. Fucking guy sucks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wasn’t there a tweet by a father about a prenatal screening for Downs ending up being a false positive, and yet Pat told him that he and his wife made the wrong choice having the baby?
Yes. He told a father he should have aborted their kid and were stupid for not doing so. The man’s avatar was him and the daughter Pat was telling him he should have killed.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is a great idea.

@Daddy Warbucks

There's at least 20 that would make Dennis Rader blush.
That’s what I’ve been waiting for - there’s so much to choose from - how he talks down to women, abusive / threats to hunt people down and ruin their lives, rape threats, violence, etc.

Also any mention of his daughter that he signed away when he needs to use her for social media points. That’s extreme narcissism and disgusting since he wants nothing to do with her because he “can’t let the idiots win” since Ade is an “idiot” for leaving him.

Forum Clout
That’s what I’ve been waiting for - there’s so much to choose from - how he talks down to women, abusive / threats to hunt people down and ruin their lives, rape threats, violence, etc.

Also any mention of his daughter that he signed away when he needs to use her for social media points. That’s extreme narcissism and disgusting since he wants nothing to do with her because he “can’t let the idiots win” since Ade is an “idiot” for leaving him.
For sure. And people think he didn't actually kill Bernell. Unreal.

He's a legit homicidal nutcase.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

And so many examples from before the Norm tweet, so he can’t say his cuntiness is some sort of defense mechanism.
He’s just that way, so far up his own ass about being the tough, gun-totin’, muscle-car drivin’, Nazi fightin’ conservative tranny ally and abortion advocate that he can’t see his most lasting authorial accomplishment is being the author of his own torment.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Every single tweet he makes about Annabelle. Fucker has money for toys and vacations but can't scrape together a family lawyer to even at least attempt to hammer out increased visitation with his daughter.
He probably doesn't even need that. If he just contacted Ade and said he'd like to at least try to have a relationship with his daughter, and wasn't the uber dickhead he is all the time, thatd probably get the ball rolling. No money, no cost, just time, effort, and humility. All things Pat will never understand or appreciate.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
The one where some mother was sadly talking about some kind of sickness her daughter has and how it affects her family life. Pat tried to make some dumb sex joke and when she told him it was inappropriate and she didn't appreciate it he just doubled down or did the "I'm sorry you're so stupid" thing .