• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are you thankful for this year?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I hope Quasi, Space Edge and Rick can break bread.* Only people whose public persona-guard has been so strenuously kept up can understand what it's like to live under that kind of pressure. They are both feel they are playing it up for their respective audience, which as time goes on seems to lose its potency -- the 'proving of points' to the public element subsides and is subsumed into a game of who can "break" whom the most brutally and unequivocally

They are two tornados (Space Edge the more conscious and cunning, commanding a more real force of nature, to be honest without undue flattery; just the better villain, but still one dependent) of autistic retarded determination meeting each other and swirling around without ever fully canceling one another out

*no I don't, I don't really care, it's just weird having spent this much time watching this shit play out from the sidelines. Love my brothermen shitposters though. The OnA Truman Show must go on, woe unto xem who find xerselves caught up in it for dozens of boxes of ziti worth

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Im thankful that I have the self awareness to see how ridiculous it is to live like Patrick and the other insane social media losers we make fun of, and to at least be making an effort to be the best person possible.
Seems like I could have easily turned out like them, but I just got lucky to be raised in the right place by the right people (not-a-faggots)

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I’m thankful for my piece of ass wife and two beautiful daughters who tell me they love me every day.

I’m thankful for my bank balance and the fact we live in a house Pat would need to sell billions of copies to come close to affording; situated in a gated community in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the country rather than half of a dilapidated hovel surrounded by niggers in Milwaukee.

I’m also thankful for the massive opening I’m about to be (a smallish) part of in the near future.

And I’m thankful God blessed us with endless Pat content all year. Content that became so ludicrous that you couldn’t even imagine it was possibly true this time last year.

Cheers to you, Pat. May you do the impossible and find a way to make 2022 just as funny. 🥂

Last edited:

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Lol yeah That's me. I got locked out of that account because I forgot my old password. 🙄

Thanks man. My last suicide attempt was a year ago, and despite a major health issue I am dealing with, I am in a much better place now.

I appreciate your words, bruthaman.
We attract all the winners, don't we?