• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are you thankful for this year?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Thankful that everyone in my extended family dislikes democrats and their current authoritarianism. Aunts, uncles, cousins, their girlfriends and boyfriends. Even my grandma who voted against Trump twice

If one of the girls in our family brought home someone like Patrick everyone would give him a 'light' ribbing the first gathering he'd come to & he'd have to breakup with the girl after he wouldn't be able to convince her to abandon her family

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I'm thankful that I actually have a job that I go to everyday, so I actually have a reason to get up in the morning. I'm thankful that my life isn't so empty and devoid of meaning that I have become addicted to social media and the false identity that I have constructed there. I am thankful that I love and respect my wife, and she isn't just a prop. I'm thankful that Jim Norton is fat again, and has become the hack prop comic that he used to make fun of.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I'm thankful that I actually have a job that I go to everyday, so I actually have a reason to get up in the morning. I'm thankful that my life isn't so empty and devoid of meaning that I have become addicted to social media and the false identity that I have constructed there. I am thankful that I love and respect my wife, and she isn't just a prop. I'm thankful that Jim Norton is fat again, and has become the hack prop comic that he used to make fun of.
Did you used to be Easily_Forgetable? Because if so, im thankful for hearing you talk like this about you/your life/your situation. If youre not the same guy, that niggas prob dead af.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Did you used to be Easily_Forgetable? Because if so, im thankful for hearing you talk like this about you/your life/your situation. If youre not the same guy, that niggas prob dead af.
Lol yeah That's me. I got locked out of that account because I forgot my old password. 🙄

Thanks man. My last suicide attempt was a year ago, and despite a major health issue I am dealing with, I am in a much better place now.

I appreciate your words, bruthaman.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I'm thankful for Quasi, who spent thousands of dollars of his own money to fight a horseshit lawsuit that he could've avoided entirely had he caved to Restos tactics and shut the site down. All so we can call Rick a fat, retarded, nigger anonymously, as is our right under the US constitution.

I'm also thankful for El Tigre, a man among men, for defeating Rick's lawsuit in a few eloquently put but very expensive words.

Snake

Forum Clout
That everyone I work with and extended family members got the Mark of the Beast and will likely die in the next two years.

743.jpg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
who spent thousands of dollars of his own money to fight a horseshit lawsuit that he could've avoided entirely had he caved to Restos tactics and shut the site down.
Eh, that wasn't ever gonna be enough for them and I think Quasi knew that. They were gunning for him in particular pretty hard.