• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are we drinking (or eating) tonight, gang?

G

Cool, do you do acid alone or with other people? It would really scare me to have a bad trip on my own.

I’ve had a bad trip before when i was on my own from way too potent spacecake and it fucked me up for about a week.
Always with other people. The one time I did it alone ended up just being kind of a bore. I recorded all this guitar music that I thought was brilliant, and it was predictably utter shit. Other than that it's usually at concerts, or camping if I'm with the right group of people. That's what I did this summer. Went out in the woods in Washington with a couple of my cousins and had a great night.

G

Always with other people. The one time I did it alone ended up just being kind of a bore. I recorded all this guitar music that I thought was brilliant, and it was predictably utter shit. Other than that it's usually at concerts, or camping if I'm with the right group of people. That's what I did this summer. Went out in the woods in Washington with a couple of my cousins and had a great night.

That sounds fun. Good to know. If i ever try acid i should do it with other people i trust around in a relaxed environment.

I’m kinda jealous of you Americans. Your nature and landscapes are breathtaking. I really have to make the pilgrimage some day.

G

That sounds fun. Good to know. If i ever try acid i should do it with other people i trust around in a relaxed environment.

I’m kinda jealous of you Americans. Your nature and landscapes are breathtaking. I really have to make the pilgrimage some day.
That's honestly your best bet with acid. You'll probably have a PFG time.

I don't hate American cities for the most part, but that's because I intentionally never spend more than a few days at a time in one if I can help it. I grew up in a rural area in the Rocky Mountains, so I'm kind of biased towards that type of living/area of the country anyway. If you ever come over, we can do some acid and talk about our favorite Ron and Fez bits.

G

That's honestly your best bet with acid. You'll probably have a PFG time.

I don't hate American cities for the most part, but that's because I intentionally never spend more than a few days at a time in one if I can help it. I grew up in a rural area in the Rocky Mountains, so I'm kind of biased towards that type of living/area of the country anyway. If you ever come over, we can do some acid and talk about our favorite Ron and Fez bits.

Sounds awesome. Yeah i always preferred the country side too. I grew up around a lot of farmland and always liked the quiet simple life instead of city life.

The Rocky mountains are fucking beautiful, at least what i can see on the internet. Must be so much grander in real life. I’m rambling.

G

Sounds awesome. Yeah i always preferred the country side too. I grew up around a lot of farmland and always liked the quiet simple life instead of city life.

The Rocky mountains are fucking beautiful, at least what i can see on the internet. Must be so much grander in real life. I’m rambling.
You're good. Nothing wrong with occasionally being human beings in between all the shenanigans here.

The Rocky Mountains rule. There's a lot of cool mountain ranges in this general area. The Tetons are great, so are the Cascades, although that's more West Coast. When I was a kid I was obsessed with volcanoes and anything volcano related. Yellowstone (yeeeesssssss), Devil's Tower, and Crater Lake are all great places to go. The coolest one was Mt. St. Helens, though. We could only get so close because of the activity at the time, but seeing it in person really impressed upon me how wild it was that an entire side of the mountain collapsed. The Black Hills are fun too, a lot of interesting history there. Met a guy who had a pet (if you can call it that) bear, and that was a trip.

G

You're good. Nothing wrong with occasionally being human beings in between all the shenanigans here.

The Rocky Mountains rule. There's a lot of cool mountain ranges in this general area. The Tetons are great, so are the Cascades, although that's more West Coast. When I was a kid I was obsessed with volcanoes and anything volcano related. Yellowstone (yeeeesssssss), Devil's Tower, and Crater Lake are all great places to go. The coolest one was Mt. St. Helens, though. We could only get so close because of the activity at the time, but seeing it in person really impressed upon me how wild it was that an entire side of the mountain collapsed. The Black Hills are fun too, a lot of interesting history there. Met a guy who had a pet (if you can call it that) bear, and that was a trip.

We don’t really have mountains where i live lots of flatland and some hills. The only mountains i’ve ever been to were the Alps which are also beautiful. Through Italy, Austria, Zwitserland and France.

Lol, a guy with a pet bear. Was it that Grizzly Man faggot? 😂

G

We don’t really have mountains where i live lots of flatland and some hills. The only mountains i’ve ever been to were the Alps which are also beautiful. Through Italy, Austria, Zwitserland and France.

I need to get some sleep, it’s almost 9am over here, i work night shifts. Been good talking to ya!

9C34DD31-F55E-4A63-A035-94988961CE25.gif

G

We don’t really have mountains where i live lots of flatland and some hills. The only mountains i’ve ever been to were the Alps which are also beautiful. Through Italy, Austria and France.

I need to get some sleep, it’s almost 9am over here, i work night shifts. Been good talking to ya!

View attachment 79245

That's pretty cool. I've never been anywhere in Europe, as I am an American rube. But no haha, not quite as ridiculous as Treadwell. I can't believe that guy lived as long as he did. This dude just had one black bear that he adopted as a cub. Nice guy, really. Anyway...SEEYA!

[MEDIA=youtube]6jF47sCgRnc[/MEDIA]

G

That's pretty cool. I've never been anywhere in Europe, as I am an American rube. But no haha, not quite as ridiculous as Treadwell. I can't believe that guy lived as long as he did. This dude just had one black bear that he adopted as a cub. Nice guy, really. Anyway...SEEYA!

[MEDIA=youtube]6jF47sCgRnc[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]6D0w7ABI2jQ:779[/MEDIA]

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I’ve been micro dosing shrooms lately. I’ll grind some up with my coffee beans and it drinks pretty good. It makes going to church pretty interesting. Or I’ll chop them up and put them in jell capsules so they’re easy to take. Usually no more than a gram or so

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I've got a bottle of red wine, 4 pack of beer and, surprisingly, I had some homeless person fortified cider left over when I woke up this morning.

I'm trying to cut down.