• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are we drinking (or eating) tonight, gang?

G

some edibles for after.

My nigga!

6865B56C-DD8A-40BB-8965-17B8F19CCEF0.gif

G

What’s your poison, Cubes? Shrooms, spacecake?
Nothing special, I just pick up some gummies from time to time when I wanna get a little fawkin zooted. Mushrooms always made me sick, I like acid a lot more. Did some over the summer for the first time in years. I'm pretty boring anymore. I stopped drinking a little over a year ago and I got most of my heavy drug use out of the way between 16-19.

G

Nothing special, I just pick up some gummies from time to time when I wanna get a little fawkin zooted. Mushrooms always made me sick, I like acid a lot more. Did some over the summer for the first time in years. I'm pretty boring anymore. I stopped drinking a little over a year ago and I got most of my heavy drug use out of the way between 16-19.

Gummies never did anything for me, i’m a spacecake guy. Never done acid though, i’m a bit scared of it to be honest witcha.

How old a fella are ya, i’m 30. If you don’t want to say it’s fine.

G

Gummies never did anything for me, i’m a spacecake guy. Never done acid though, i’m a bit scared of it to be honest witcha.

How old a fella are ya, i’m 30. If you don’t want to say it’s fine.
I've never had spacecake. I don't have any particular affinity for gummies, they're just convenient and great for travel. I really enjoy acid. Maybe I'm lucky, but I've always had really good experiences. Granted I've gone out of my way to make sure it was a good time beforehand, though.

And nah, I don't care. I've mentioned it a few times. I turned 31 in August. Child of the 90s

G

I've never had spacecake. I don't have any particular affinity for gummies, they're just convenient and great for travel. I really enjoy acid. Maybe I'm lucky, but I've always had really good experiences. Granted I've gone out of my way to make sure it was a good time beforehand, though.

And nah, I don't care. I've mentioned it a few times. I turned 31 in August. Child of the 90s

Cool, do you do acid alone or with other people? It would really scare me to have a bad trip on my own.

I’ve had a bad trip before when i was on my own from way too potent spacecake and it fucked me up for about a week.