• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are the brothermen eating and drinking tonight?

G

Had a nice pork casserole my wife whipped up. Some mushroom, onion, peas with mushroom soup base and egg noodles. Not feeling too shit-hot today so I don't think I'll drink anything other than some sweet tea.

Tomorrow morning we're having French toast with breakfast sausage and strawberries.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Whenever I have a Saturday night to myself it's always nearly the same meal.

View attachment 127719

Steak, sautΓ©ed mushrooms, and steak fries...With black forest cake for dessert.

Only takes 15mins to make and cost less than the price of a Mcdonalds combo these days.

For drinks, In addition to the valium I took before I started cooking it's bourbon and a couple of Guinness's.

I like to do the steak dinner as a Fez Whatley Tribute Dinner. I was doing it weekly for a while there after he died, and grew a mustache.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I like to do the steak dinner as a Fez Whatley Tribute Dinner. I was doing it weekly for a while there after he died, and grew a mustache.
This butter will elevate your steak or mushrooms to the next level!
Screenshot_20230618-002425_Gallery.jpg