• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What are some of them "Patisms" you use in your day-to-day life?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The dismissive child remarks are fun to use on Twitter. Spoiler: Liberals that don't know Fat fucking hate it and sperg at it. It feels good weaponizing Pat's own language against his own kind, because those remarks were just meant for the evil GQPers.

Liberals have literally replied with "What kind of narcissistic creep calls people they disagree with child?"

Oh if you only knew.
This is a great bit. Just use 'child' so incessantly on the Internet that the wokies start associating it as an alt-right dogwhistle and Rick'll get slammed the moment he leeches onto another leftist outrage du jour and lets one rip.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I said it before but I once said "oopsie doodles, child!" to my wife when she realized she was wrong about something and then unironically got stuck saying it for about a month until I had to force myself to stop. I also recently texted "Bzzt. Wrong, child." to a friend who responded with "Uh, ok dad." Ironic since Pat will never be called that.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
I enjoy torturing my wife with his fat, stupid face.
photo-2022-01-14-14-17-23.jpg

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I don't use English outside of this place. Patticisms would seem out of place in non-English speech. Otherwise I'd use them all the time. I occasionally child my girlfriend when I don't like her to be right about something.